Harry Styles wins court order against paparazzi

Tools
  • Print
  • 0 Comments
By AP

Created:

Updated: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:16:37 EST

LONDON (AP) — A British High Court judge has ordered paparazzi to stay away from One Direction member Harry Styles.

The order from Justice Nicola Davies bars several photographers from pursuing the singer by car or motorcycle, placing him under surveillance and loitering or waiting within 50 meters (164 feet) of his home.

Styles' lawyer, David Sherborne, said the singer had gone to court after failing to persuade the photographers to stop their behavior voluntarily.

Sherborne said 19-year-old Styles - one-fifth of the world's biggest boy band — "is not trying to prevent fans approaching him in the street and taking photos. He remains happy to do that, as he always has."

The court order was originally granted last week. On Monday the judge continued it until another hearing on Jan.13.

What's on WGXA

What's On Now

3:30 AM - Paid Program

What's On Next

4:00 AM - Paid Program

Tonight

8:00 PM Bones

9:00 PM Gracepoint

10:00 PM WGXA News @ 10pm

What's On Now

2:00 AM - ABC World News Now

What's On Next

5:00 AM - America This Morning

Tonight

8:00 PM Grey's Anatomy

9:00 PM Scandal

10:00 PM How to Get Away with Murder