Created: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:42:00 EST
Updated: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:56:34 EST
Over the weekend a Perry house went up in flames and was a total loss.
Perry firefighters responded to 1311 Main Street in Perry.
When they arrived, the home was consumed with heavy black smoke coming from the front entry door. There was also fire building in the carport entrance of the home.
People attending a wedding across the street at the Forest Park event venue had rescued two people trapped inside the home.
The origin and cause of the fire has yet to be determined. No one was injured.