Created: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:42:00 EST
Updated: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:43:39 EST
WGXA-TV, FOX24 of Macon, LLC, in beautiful and sunny Macon, GA, DMA 120, has an opening for an organized, detailed, and goal-oriented Sales Assistant/Administrative Assistant for our FOX and ABC stations. Superior computer skills, communications, and time management skills are a must. Position is a part time position, 25 hours per week. Work hours are M-F 12p-5p.
- Preparation of written sales presentations.
- Coordination of various sales events.
- Assist with various sales department administrative functions relative to station advertisers.
- Prepare accurate reports in Excel and other computer programs.
- Back up to station traffic department.
- Reliable, positive, and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Able to work under deadlines.
- Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees.
- Proficient in computer software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook , Wide Orbit, and other computer applications.
- Broadcast television experience preferred, but not required.
- College Education and Administrative Assistant Experience preferred, but not required.
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please contact Tom Comerford, General Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.