Wilkinson County Fire Ruled Accidental

Tools
  • Print
  • 0 Comments
By WGXA Staff

Created:

Updated: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:59:09 EST

The fire in the Wilkinson County Public Works Department Monday night has been ruled accidental by the state Fire Marshall's Office.

They say a LP gas heating unit was too close to flamable material.

The building plus five vehicles inside amount to around a 500 thousand dollar loss.

What's on WGXA

What's On Now

7:00 AM - WGXA Morning News

What's On Next

9:00 AM - Family Feud

Tonight

8:00 PM Utopia

9:00 PM New Girl

9:30 PM The Mindy Project

10:00 PM WGXA News @ 10pm

What's On Now

7:00 AM - Good Morning America

What's On Next

9:00 AM - The Queen Latifah Show

Tonight

8:00 PM Dancing with the Stars - the results

9:00 PM Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

10:00 PM Forever